Black Diamond Mission 45 Backpack
Dedicated, durable and designed for ice cragging, mixed ascents and cold-weather expeditions, the Black Diamond Mission pack is our toughest alpine pack.
- New BD “X-rip” 420d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
- Welded front abrasion patch for improved protection against rock, ice and crampon spikes.
- New custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment with micro ice-tool PickPockets™ and removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Top-loading, with removable lid, drawcord skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Strippable design: removable frame sheet / bivy pad and removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Redesigned Shoulder Strap harness for improved comfort and durability
- Moisture-wicking redesigned back-panel
- Raincover available separately
🏕️Need more information?
Why not have a quick read of our latest article about the best performing camping backpacks to help you get the most out of your next adventure.
BD “X-rip” 420d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
[S/M] 43 L
[M/L] 45 L
[S/M] 1.71 kg (3 lb 10 oz)
[M/L] 1.71 kg (3 lb 10 oz)