The Vecto is a soft, 2 litre, collapsible water container, available in Orange or Blue. The patent-pending dual opening system allows for easy filling from a wide opening on one side and a narrow mouthpiece on the other. Use the Vecto for drinking or as part of a water filtration system with particular Sawyer filters.
CNOC Outdoors Vecto is a Collapsible Water Container which is ideal for Backpacking, Wild Camping and Ultra Light Weight Camping. The CNOC Outdoors Vecto 28 mm is suitable for use with Sawyer Water Filters. Valley and Peak are the UK Supplier of The Complete Vecto Range. Easy to Fill in Shallow Streams and Lakes.
What we think at Valley and Peak
These are very useful and easy to fill compared to the narrow neck Collapsible products that are sold which are very difficult to fill in shallow streams, lakes and tarns. The wide opening at the bottom of the Vecto makes this so easy. Forget taking an age to fill your normal water container and carrying an additional scoop to fill it up!
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard drinks bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro.
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact - at only 74 grams and packed size of 18 x 5 x 3.75 cm (7x2x1.5 inches).
- Tethered cap and slider
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 100kg (220 lbs).
- BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Choice of Blue or Orange colour
Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it can be to fill. This is a great product that makes it easy to fill a water container even in shallow streams, lakes and tarns. The wide opening is very useful to get water out if the Vecto freezes overnight.
- Capacity: 2 litres
- Packed size: 7x2x1.5 in / 18x5x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 13.5x7 in / 34x17.5 cm
- Weight: 76 g
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA, BPS and BPF free
- Operational temperatures: -6°C to 49°C (Do not put water in the Vecto that is hotter than the upper temperature).
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use. See FAQ's for more details on cleaning your Vecto. Link is here