The Ultra Bivy J Zip is a unique design which allows the user easy access in and out of the Ultra Bivy. This version of the Ultra Bivy features an all mesh body for maximum breathability. The floor of The Ultra Bivy is made from Silpoly with a Hydrostatic Head (waterproof rating) of 5300 mm.
The Ultra Bivy is suitable for use under tarps or replacing the inner tent on many backpacking tents and shelters to save weight and increase room within the tent or shelter. Will fit most users up to 198 cm (6'6") in height.
Approximate Lead Times
Currently around 2-4 weeks.
Standard Features include
- 3 hanging loops, mitten hooks and 3mm shock cord to suspend Ultra Bivy from shelter or tent.
- 4 pegs/stake out loops
- #3 YKK Full J zip. for easy entry and exit
- Breathable mesh
- Comes with Shock cord, clips and stuff sack
- Fits standard and long sleeping mats/pads including winter versions.
- 1 or 2 'J Zips' either right or left or both sides.
- Lightweight solid fabric Add-on Hood which integrates with the Ultra Bivy wrapping around the head end mesh area to give extra protection from cold draughts while maintaining breathability. Weighs 44g. See details here
- Mesh head / fabric version is available here
Length = 203 cm ( 80 inches)
Width = 70cm ( 27.5 inches)
Head End Apex Height = 65cm (25.5 inches)
Foot End Apex Height = 58cm (23 inches)
Weight = 213 grams ( 7.48oz)
Floor made from 38g/m2 of 20 D Silpoly - 5300mm HH