PreTents Ridgeline - 4 Season
4 Season Tent
A real challenge to design a tent for all season and still keep the light weight! Introducing the Ridgeline tent with varies set up options to fit your needs in different environments, from Summer to Winter, wild camping to mountaineering.
The Ridgeline constructed with two main DAC tent poles to form a basic dome tent. A third tent pole is designed, use it to make the tent stronger under extreme conditions or use it with the optional vestibule when you need more space.
Video shows the version with the mesh inner, this is the one with the solid fabric inner .
* 4 Season mountaineering 2 Person tent
* This version is new with a solid fabric inner
* Flysheet and Inner tent can be pitched as one unit, but is detachable from each other
* Variable set up options and good for all seasons
* Totally freestanding design dome tent
* A third tent pole for extreme conditions or use for setting up the optional vestibule
* Reinforced by 3 x 8.5mm DAC tent poles
* External poles selves design to keep the tent strong under extreme weather
* Large fully open doors on the both side, to ensure easy entry for two persons
* 8 guy-line points and two air vents with zipper and adjustable system
* Attachable and removable vestibule to increase the space - sold separately
* Footprint sold separately
To keep the weight down to absolute minimum this tent does not have taped seams, so we recommend all seams exposed to the weather should be seamed sealed with a silicone sealer.
Seasons - 4 Season
Fabric - Outer: 30D Ripstop Nylon 66 Both Side Silicone 2,000mm HH Body: 15D Breathable Nylon & Ripstop Mesh Floor: 30D Ripstop Nylon 66 & PU 3,000mm HH
Minimum Weight - 1873g (2025g with 3rd optional pole).
Colour - Greyish Blue
Sleeps - 2 person
Number of Doors - 2 doors
Poles - DAC NSL 8.5mm Featherlite
Inner Tent Area - 2.64 m2
Packed Size - 40x 15 x 15 cm
Included - Outer Tent, Inner Tent, 3 x Tent Poles Tent Pegs, Tent stuff sack
Valley and Peak weighs all components!
Inner and Flysheet together: 1470g
2 x DAC Crossing Poles: 403g
3rd DAC Pole for optional vestibule(or for added strength to tent: 152g
Pole bag: 10g
10 x DAC pegs:116g
peg bag: 5g
It is recommended all seams exposed to the weather should be seamed sealed with a silicone sealer.