Suitable for use on humans and animals, Pyramid's Lyme Disease Test Kit is a unique kit to test ticks for the presence of the Borellia bacteria associated with Lyme Disease. Results are provided within a maximum of four working days from receipt of the tick as an independent laboratory report, which can be shown to a medical or veterinary practitioner.
Rapid, early treatment of Lyme disease is crucial to avoid the development of chronic, long term symptoms, however current medical testing is limited in early stage infections. The kit is an invaluable aid in successful, rapid diagnosis.
Payment for the kit is a two stage process:
- Purchase the kit. The kit contains tick removers, test tube, all return packaging and full instructions.
- Payment of the testing fee. This payment should only be made when you have found a tick and wish to send it for testing. It is recommended that payment is made immediately prior to the dispatch of the tick.
The testing fee must be paid via Pyramid Travel Product's web shop, please click here to access their payment page.
For copies of the instruction leaflet and a sample laboratory test certificate, please e mail email@example.com.
How to use
Full instructions are supplied with each kit and should be referred to when using the product. Summary instructions are below for general guidance.
- Remove tick using the tools provided.
- Place the tick in the tube provided, push the lid on tightly and attach the label, detailing your name, email address and phone number.
- Place into the prepaid postage package and post immediately.
- Retain the label detailing your unique ID number.
- Visit Pyramid Travel Product's webshop here and make the payment for the testing fee.
- Test results will be returned via e mail, within a maxiumum of four working days. The Sent from e mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check any spam folders that you may have in case the e mail is allocated to this folder.
Contents In Box
- Unique tick removal tool
- Test tube
- Test tube information label
- Secure packaging for freepost mail return