An essential piece of kit for the fast and effective removal of ticks from the skin. Infected tick bites can cause diseases such as Lyme Disease and Tick-borne Encephalitis. The longer a tick is attached to the skin, the greater the risk of infection, meaning quick tick removal is vital.
The Tick Remover includes two sizes of tool per pack, meaning you can remove both large and small ticks. Suitable for removing ticks from your skin or your dogs.
- Simple to use
- Two sizes in pack for large and smaller ticks
- Pocket sized and easy to carry
- Can be used on dogs as well
- Essential for any outdoor enthusiast
How to Use
- Choose the most suitable size of Tick Remover tool, depending on the size of the tick. Each pack includes two sizes of tool; one for small nymph ticks and one for large adult sized ticks.
- Approach the tick from the side until the tool holds the tick securely.
- Lift the tool gently upwards and twist it. The tick detaches itself after 2-3 turns.
- After tick removal, disinfect the bite area and wash hands.