FREE DELIVERY IN THE UK & EU on this product. Pay in 3 instalments interest free with Klarna.
1 PERSON. SUB 1 kg. 3 SEASONS.
How do you shave 340g off an already light tent? Innovation and purpose driven design. Designed as an incredibly versatile year-round hiking shelter, the High Route is a 880g o ultralight shelter that utilises trekking poles. With a long list of features for its weight and size, the High Route lets you travel light without worry.
A trekking pole supported tent weighing less than 1 kg, but with plenty of space for the solo backpacking or wild camping. Can be pitched with fly sheet only.
- Versatile Tarp or Tent Configuration
- Compresses to slightly larger than a Nalgene bottle
- Off Set Poles and Vertical Walls = 1 Person Palace
- Simple, Intuitive, Fast Pitch
- Oversized Volume for More Liveable Space
- Garage Door Gear Closet
- Number of Poles: N/A (Requires trekking poles or Accessory Pole Set, sold separately)
- Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Floor Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, DWR/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Minimum Weight: 790g
- Packaged Weight: 880g
- Tarp only weight: 480g
- Body/Bathtub only weight: 310g
- Number of Doors: 1.5
- Dimensions: 259cm x 107cm