Down is a fine insulation material but can be subject to issues in damp conditions such as tent condensation which can occur any time of the year, but particularly outside of summer. Our sleeping covers are for use in tents, and in single walled shelters and under tarps They can be cut big enough to ensure full loft of winter down bags and will take winter sleeping mats/pad inside.
Our sleeping covers can also protect our Quilts but being made of synthetic materials are not subject to the same issues as down products. One additional benefit for both down and synthetic quilts and bags is significantly cutting down draughts in single walled shelters and all mesh inner tents.
- Top - 30g/m2 15 D ripstop nylon with DWR coating. Calendared finish
- Floor - 38g/m2 20 D silnylon - 5300mm HH
- YKK side zip for easy access
- Paracord to cinch sleeping cover around sleeping bag or quilt
- Cut wide and long enough to allow full length sleeping mat/pad to be placed inside and allow loft of sleeping bag or quilt.
- Can be made big enough for winter mats/pads and sleeping bags
- Custom size options
Please note that the Sleeping covers are not suitable for use in the rain.