Mountainsmith Tour Lumbar Pack
The quintessential lumbar pack created the category 40+ years ago and delivers with a robust design capable of stashing all of the essentials from street to trail.
- Tuck-away waistbelt with 1.5” adjustment
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits plus sized phones)
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Interior padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Front stash pocket with elastic cord compression
- FreeFlow ridged EVA back panel padding
- Back panel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Delta Wing Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fit up to 32 oz / 1 L)
- Inner SanctumTM interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Removable 1.5” shoulder strap (still compatible with 1” Strapettes)
- Headphone port
- Waistbelt Fit: 28” - 48”
The quintessential lumbar pack created the category 40+ years ago and delivers with a robust design capable of stashing all the essentials from street to trail. With a broad range of uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiast’s gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable Ripstop Nylon fabric, the Tour lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs countless miles adventuring with you around the world. Though the design honors the long history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Tour the best yet. Features now include new zipper pulls and a kangaroo-style outer pouch with cinch pull to keep your shredded layers and other accessories more secure. The Tour also features a tuck away waist belt for messenger style carry, removable shoulder strap, traditional front panel bungee, Strapette compatibility (sold separately), interior tablet sleeve, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, ridged EVA back panel padding with stash pocket, side water bottle holders, hanging inner sanctum pocket, zippered front panel pocket with key clip, bottom compression straps, and a headphone port. We have heard this product used for just about anything. Where will this fanny pack take you? To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you have had a Tour pack in your lifetime, you already know how useful it can be. If not, what are you waiting for?
420 Oxford Nylon
420 HD Nylon Ripstop
210d Nylon Liner
11.5” × 10” × 5” (L × H × D)