Enlightened Equipment Torrid Hood
For a good night's rest and a toasty warm head, the Torrid Hood is designed to be the perfect head insulation accessory for your Enlightened Equipment quilt or sleeping bag, or for extra warmth during the day.
Built using our ultralight fabrics and CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, the Torrid Hood keeps your head and neck warm in all conditions, wet or dry.
A lightweight shock cord runs over the forehead and around to the back of the Torrid Hood, allowing you to comfortably secure it to your head or close it over your eyes to sleep. The neck closure features three snaps to allow more or less airflow and lock out cold drafts. The Torrid Hood is also easy to wash, and dries quickly.
- Lightweight shock cord secures the Hoodlum where you want it, all night long.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots.
- Snaps down the front of the collar allow you to customise the fit and warmth.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
- 4oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Black 10D Primary fabric, Charcoal 10D Accent fabric.
- The Hoodlum pairs perfectly with a quilt or sleeping bag for head and neck coverage.
- Sizes run true based on the Size Chart.