Enlightened Equipment Torrid Mitts
When you need to keep your hands warm in the cold, look no further than the Torrid Mitts.
Built using our ultralight fabrics and continuous filament CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, the Torrid Mitts boast packable warmth and great all-weather performance. It’s also easy to wash your synthetic mittens of dirt, sweat, and oil.
The mitten palm is constructed with durable 70D ripstop nylon, and the outer fabric is ultralight 20D ripstop nylon with a water repellent finish. The gauntlet cuff features a thin shock cord and cordlock to secure the Torrid Mitts on your hands and lock out cold wind and snow. When you’re not using them, the Torrid Mitts pack down small to fit just about anywhere in your pack.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots.
- Adjustable shock cord at the wrist keeps warmth in and drafts out.
- Optional Flip Tops for finger release without removing mittens.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
- 4oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
- Mitten palm is constructed with 70D ripstop nylon for durability around camp.
- Black 20D ripstop nylon outside, Charcoal 10D inside.
- Sizes run about a half size large for a loose, comfortable fit.
🏕️Need more information?
Why not have a quick read of our latest article about Enlightened Equipment Camping Essentials to help you get the most out of your next adventure.