FREE DELIVERY IN THE UK & EU on this product.
Pay in 3 instalments interest free with Klarna.
We have been in discussion for around a year now with Pre-Tents to bring into the U.K. this exciting new range of top quality great value for money ultra light backpacking tents. We now have a limited number of tents available prior to main launch in mid May.
Light and strong as a Rock! Pre-Tents consider every single details to achieve the goal of top quality materials and design. With incredibly strength to weight ratio of DAC poles, with a 2 pole, 2 crossing points structure, Light Rock is designed to keep you safe in the mountains yet weighs only 1.25kg.
- Solo tent with plenty of inside space
- Ultra light design with minimum weight only 1250g
- Reinforced by high quality 8.5mm DAC poles
- Wind resistant 2 poles 2 crossing points structure
- External poles construct allows fast up and withstand strong winds
- Inner and outer tents can be set up as one unit for quick and dry set up and take down
- Vestibule space for storage of kit
- Solid inner tent constructed with breathable fabric and part mesh door and vents
- Large closable vents at foot and head ends gives excellent ventilation
- Exceptional living space of 120cm width Inner tent
- Large invert U-shape door design ensure easy entry and exit
- 4 zip heads door design allows easy venting and viewing
- 8 peg points reinforced by Dyneema X with 2 guidelines points
- Footprint sold separately
Seasons 4 Season
Fabric Outer tent 30D ripstop nylon 66 with silicon treatment, 2000 mm
Fabric Inner tent 10 D Breathable nylon and 15D Nylon Mesh
Fabric Tent floor 30D Ripstop Nylon 66/PU 3000 mm
Colour Light Grey
Poles Two - DAC NSL 8.5mm Featherlite
No of persons One
Pegs Ten DAC V style pegs
Repair kit consists of patches of inner, outer tent fabric and mesh and a aluminium "splint" for repairs to damaged pole.
Inner tent area 2.28 sqm
Packed size 40cm L x 15cm W x 15 cm H
Included Inner and Outer tents, 2 poles, 10 pegs, spare guy-line, repair kit and stuff sack
To keep the weight down to absolute minimum this tent does not have taped seams, so we recommended all seams exposed to the weather should be seamed sealed with a silicone sealer.