Bonfus Middus 1P Ultralight 1 Person Tent
For fast and light solo adventures, requiring minimum weight without compromising strength or space, the Middus 1p is the right tent for the job! With top build quality, 15 guyout points and the time-proven pyramid design, the Middus 1P is the perfect tent for adventures both above and below the tree line.
• All weather ultralight pyramid shelter.
• Only 295 grams.
• Can be combined with Innernet.
Pyramid Fabric - DCF 0.75 Spruce Green
• Ultralight all-weather shelter, sized to fit for one person.
• YKK #5 water-resistant zipper allow for easy entry and exit. #5 zippers are the best balance between weight, bulk and durability. Anything less than a #5 would not be suited for harsher conditions.
• 6 ground perimeter guyout points secures the tent in high wind. All six perimeter guylines are equipped with sewn-in Lineloc 3
• 8 mid-panel and ridgeline guyout points, secured with removable linelocs to adapt the shelter to weather conditions and reduce weight in more forgiving weather.
• 1 guyout point at the peak.
• Catenary cuts allow for great wind resistance, without limiting interior space.
• Generous peak vent allows for good air flow. The vent has a stiff tube that will keep it open even in strong winds (see pictures). The vent can easily be closed from the inside by detaching the velcro at the base of the tube. Elastic edge at the base of the ventilation allows for secure closure and wider opening.
• Internal hang loops at ridgelines and peak.
• Included extra 10m storm guylines and linelocs for use on ridgelines and mid-panel tie-outs. We suggest a length of 1.5-2m for these guylines.
• Innernet not included.
The Middus 1P is not specifically designed or advertised for winter conditions above the tree line, but due to its wind performance it can be used in such environments by experienced people who are aware of the limitations of this kind of shelter and who know how to adapt it for winter use.
DCF 0.75 Spruce Green and 0.8 Gray w/perimeter guylines: 295 g
Stuff sack: 9 g
Tent body*: 0.75 Spruce Green Dyneema® Composite Fabric Waterproofness: 20 000mm HH for DCF0.75 Spruce Green
Reinforcements: 2.92oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric Hybrid (aka Cuben Fiber Hybrid)
Guylines: Strong 2.5mm UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) core, over-braided with red polyester sheath and reflective tracers.
Height: 138-142cm (depending on pitch height)
Width at ends: 105cm
Width at center: 165cm