Enlightened Equipment Torrid Booties
For cold feet and colder nights, we bring you The Torrid Booties, a sleeping staple in foot comfort.
Built using our ultralight fabrics and continuous filament CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, Torrid Booties offer great all-weather performance and moisture tolerance. It’s also easy to wash your Torrid Booties of dirt, sweat, and oil.
The ankle closure features a thin shock cord and cordlock to secure the Torrid Booties on your feet. When you’re not using them, the Torrid Booties pack down small to fit just about anywhere in your pack. Like any sock, Torrid Booties aren’t meant for walking around outside your shelter.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots.
- Adjustable shock cord at the ankle keeps warmth in and drafts out.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
- 4oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Black 10D exterior and Charcoal 10D interior fabric.
- Sizes run about a half size large for a loose, comfortable fit.