Sierra Designs Nitro 800 20 Deg Quilt
BLANKET OR BAG? YOU DECIDE.
One part blanket, one part sleeping bag, all parts cozy. For thru hikers and ultralighters who prioritise their sleep after a long day or anyone who feels restricted by mummy bags, our ultra-lightweight, insulated DriDown™ Nitro Quilt 20 tips the scale at a scant 760g and is the catalyst for a well-rested night on the trail.
- 800 Fill Power Fluro-carbon free DriDown & 15d nylon ripstop fabrics for an ultralight weight quilt
- Oversized design and larger size for more coverage and more comfort
- Full-length, insulated hand/arm pockets help to seal out drafts and seal in warmth
- Hide-away hood provides insulation for your head when temps drop
- EN Rating gives you tested and proven performance
An oversized comforter made from durable nylon ripstop drapes over your upper body and tapers into a traditional bag design at the feet, giving you freedom to roll into your favourite position without kicking off the covers while you sleep. Insulated hand pockets keep the warm air in, and a hideaway hood with an opening for your mouth and nose lets you cinch up the comfort while still letting you breathe.
EN Limit Temp Rating: 21F / -6C
EN Comfort Temp Rating: 32F / 0C
Fill Weight: 14.8 oz / 420g
Minimum Weight: 1 lb 11 oz / .76 kg
Fits Up To: 6' 3" / 190.5 cm
Length: 75" / 191 cm
Shoulder Circumference: 56" / 142 cm
Hip Circumference: 56" / 142 cm
Footbox Circumference: 40" / 102 cm
Mesh Storage Bag Size (L x W): 20" x 12" / 51 x 31 cm
Stuff Sack Size (L x W): 13" x 7" / 33 x 17.8 cm
Insulation: 800 Fill Power PFC-Free DriDown
Shell Fabric: 15d nylon ripstop
Liner Fabric: 15d nylon ripstop