Mountainsmith Apex 60 Backpack
Comfort and durability are key on any backpacking trip, and this pack is the perfect deluxe choice for your multi-night (or multi-week) trips. This streamlined design is there to expand or contract as your carrying needs change.
- Large front panel expansion sleeve adds up to 10L of quick-access external storage
- Large zippered pocket on the front panel adds up to 10L of storage
- Large U-shaped front panel zipper entry offers easy top-to-bottom access
- Bright coloured recycled nylon liner promotes easy visibility to the interior of the bag
- Lower side compression cradle straps pull weight up and close to middle lumbar
- Common loop on lower side compression straps allows straps creates adjustable tool loops
- Spacious floating top-lid pocket with zippered stash pocket on underside
- Top collar with one-handed cinch closure
- 2 deep side panel stretch mesh pockets
- 2 slip pockets under exterior stretch mesh pockets
- Deployable, easy access side water-bottle pocket
- Comfy dual-density EVA/PU shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Tuning fork hipbelt perfectly cups your hips for better load transfer away from your shoulders
- Dual large stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- 8mm tubular aluminium hoop-frame with 2mm PP frame board
- Separated molded EVA foam backpanel and lumbar pads create a no contact breezeway on your back
Every pack quiver needs a go-to long distance pack, and the Apex 60 is here to deliver. An expandable front pocket as well as durable XL stretch mesh pockets provide ample storage and easy access to that extra gear you can’t live without. The signature Tuning fork hip belt was designed to supply much needed comfort on our larger packs, naturally cupping the iliac crest of the hip bone for a more dynamic fit and superior load transfer. Lightweight & comfortable molded EVA foam pads on the back panel create a no contact breezeway for improved airflow when you need it most. On trail, the advanced tubular aluminium frame reduces weight without sacrificing load-bearing performance.
Some trips require more room, more versatility, and more comfort, the Apex 60 is here to deliver. A spacious top-lid and U-shaped zipper make it easy to access your essentials on the go whether you’re at your campsite or lunch rock. Weather protected stretch mesh hip belt pockets make it easy to stash snacks & electronics without losing a stride. Whether you’re traveling 3 miles or 3,000, the Apex 60 is an excellent companion on the road ahead.
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
210d Robic Dynajin Nylon Ripstop UTS
420d FD Nylon Oxford
210d Recycled Nylon SD Oxford PU
Dimensions: 30" x 12.5" x 9" (H x W x D)
Torso Size: 18" - 21"
Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
60 L (standard)
70 L (extended)
Up to 27.2kg