Black Diamond Speed 50 Backpack
Black Diamond's tried-and-true on-route alpine pack, proven everywhere from the Canadian Rockies to the Fitz Roy massif, the Black Diamond Speed is designed for lightweight performance on rock, snow and ice objectives the world over.
- New BD “X-rip” 210d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
- Welded front abrasion patch for improved protection against rock, ice and crampon spikes.
- New custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment with micro ice-tool PickPockets™ and removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Top-loading, with removable lid, drawcord skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Strippable design: removable frame sheet / bivy pad and removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Redesigned Shoulder Strap harness for improved comfort and durability
- Moisture-wicking redesigned back-panel
- Raincover available separately
BD “X-rip” 210d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
[S/M] 48 L
[M/L] 50 L
[S/M] 1.18 kg (2 lb 10 oz)
[M/L] 1.26 kg (2 lb 12 oz)