Enlightened Equipment Enigma APEX Quilt
The Enigma APEX is the synthetic version of the Enigma, pairing the versatility of a quilt with a complete, closed footbox.
It's the perfect quilt for folks who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. The Enigma APEX has all the features of the down version without the need for baffles. APEX Insulation has the ability to dry faster than down in wet-out conditions, and is simpler than down to maintain.
The Enigma APEX is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Enigma APEX doesn't have a zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
DISCLAIMER: This batch of Enigma APEX quilts come only in Navy 10D/Charcoal 10D fabric colours.
- Climashield APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack, 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (1g each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation performs better than down in wet and humid conditions, dries quickly, packs small, and is easy to clean.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX weights may vary +/- 10% due to production variances.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Navy 10D outer fabric, and Charcoal 10D inner fabric.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
Please see specifications image
Please see size guide image